You are entitled to submit Your complaint-demands, complaints and opinion-suggestions just calling by the following phone numbers: +37410 56 39 45, +37410 31 88 88 /ext. 8089/ or sending them by the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, besides, by delivering them to the following address: Premises 132-133, V.Sargsyan Str. 10, 0010, Yerevan, "ACBA Leasing" CO CJSC.
Everyone is entitled to get the copies of the information on "ACBA Leasing" CO CJSC stipulated by the 3d part of the 14th article of RA Law "On Credit Organizations" /You can get acquainted with the law here/ in the following time period: throughout 3 /three/ working days upon receipt of the application. Place: the Company office. In case of handing over the information in paper and by e-mail - free of charge.
The written application can be submitted by the following ways:
- On hand- at ACBA LEASING office,
- By e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com,
- By post - to the following address: premises 132-133, V.Sargsyan Str. 10, 0010, Yerevan, "ACBA Leasing" CO CJSC.
Dear Customer, please, be informed, that Your rights can be protected both by the court and Financial System Mediator. In case of applying to court, disputes arisen between You and "ACBA Leasing" CO CJSC are settled through court. You can apply to court at any stage of the examination of the complaint. The court decision can not be reviewed by the Financial System Mediator. In case of applying to the Financial System Mediator, disputes arisen between You and "ACBA Leasing" CO CJSC are settled through by the Mediator, in accordance with RA Law "On Financial System Mediator". The Financial System Mediator services are provided free of charge.
- Procedure of of Discussion of Claims, Requirements, Opinions and Suggestions of Clients of "ACBA Leasing" CO CJSC,
- What to do if You have a complaint,
- Application of submission of complaint-demand by Customer,
- Application of submission of opinion/suggestion by Customer,
- RA Law "On Credit Organizations".
LAST UPDATE: 08.11.2018