Leasing of solar photovoltaic systems and solar water heaters
- Passport and Social Security Card or Identification Card,
- A document on income /no document on income is considered to be compulsory in case of lease contracts up to 1,5 million AMD/,
- Proforma Invoice issued by the supplier,
- Passport(s) and Social Security Card(s) or Identification Card(s) of the guarantor(s) /no guarantor is required in case of lease contracts up to 1,5 million AMD/,
- Other required documents.
Who can apply
Terms and conditions
- Currency: AMD,
- Down payment: 0% - 70% calculated out of the property,
- Annual Nominal Interest Rate: 8% - 12,9%*,
- Annual Actual Interest Rate: 8,25% - 14:61%,
- Maturity period: 3- 96 months,
- Lump Sum Commission Payment: 0 % - 1% out of the contract value,
- Annual Compulsory Insurance: 0.43% (min. AMD 3000) (for the first year - toward the property whole value, whilst upon each year end - toward the lease amount residue),
- One or two guarantors (without any reference on income),
- Repayments are completed monthly in equal amounts**.
- Lease approval throughout two working days,
- Discounts and planned promotional campaigns,
- Simplified document package,
- No payment for the application study and service,
- No collateral is required,
- Premature redemption opportunity without fines and penalties,
- Lease service coverage in all regions of the Republic of Armenia.
Finances for everyone:
Should the Lessee not complete his/her obligations duly, penalty is imposed in respect of the overdue amount (in accordance with the current Tariffs).Should the Lessee not pay the imposed penalty, “ACBA Leasing” CJSC can lodge a claim to the court on request of the property return, besides, on confiscation of personal property and the property belonging to the guarantors.
* Interest rates are calculated on the basis of nominal interest rate in respect of the lease amount residue. And the annual actual interest rate shows the cost of leasing in case the interests and other payments are covered in due time and in proper way.
Annual Actual Interest Rate Calculation method can be found here.
** Should the Lessee not fulfill his/her obligations timely, penalty will be imposed in respect of the overdue amount to the tune of 0.13 % per day and the information on the client will be recorded in the credit register, besides, pursuant to the lease contract, the Lessee will be obliged to return the lease property to “ACBA Leasing” CO CJSC. Meanwhile, “ACBA Leasing” CO CJSC will be entitled to demand complete fulfillment of lease contract obligations.
Detailed information on penalties can be found here.
LAST UPDATE: 13.09.2019