- Passports and Social Security Cards or Identification Cards of the director and shareholders,
- Company foundation documents,
- Proforma Invoice issued by the supplier,
- Passport(s) and Social Security Card(s) or Ientification Card(s) of the guarantor(s),
- Other required documents.
Who can apply
- Juridical entities
- Private entrepreneurs
Terms and conditions
- Currency: AMD, USD, EUR, RUR,
- Down payment: 20% - 70% calculated out of the property,
- Annual Interest Rate: 7% - 18% *,
- Maturity Period: 3- 60 months,
- Lump Sum Commission Payment: 0.5% - 2% out of the contract value,
- Annual Compulsory Insurance: 0.43% - 1% (for the first year - toward the property whole value, whilst upon each year end - toward the lease amount residue),
- One or two guarantors (without any reference on income),
- Repayments are completed monthly in equal amounts**.
- No payment for the application review and service,
- No collateral is required,
- Premature redemption opportunity without fines and penalties,
- Lease service coverage in all regions of the Republic of Armenia,
- Lease property selection both from RA and abroad.
- Property purchase, transportation, cargo insurance, custom clearance support and inclusion in the lease contract,
Accounting and tax priorities:
- VAT (included in the property value) Offset Opportunity,
- Deferred VAT lease opportunity,
- Amortization opportunity throughout the whole validity period of the contract,
- Monthly Interest Deduction.
Should the Lessee not complete his/her obligations duly, penalty is imposed in respect of the overdue amount (in accordance with the current Tariffs).Should the Lessee not pay the imposed penalty, “ACBA Leasing” CJSC can lodge a claim to the court on request of the property return, besides, on confiscation of personal property and the property belonging to the guarantors.
* Interest rates are calculated on the basis of nominal interest rate in respect of the lease amount residue. And the annual actual interest rate shows the cost of leasing in case the interests and other payments are covered in due time and in proper way.
Annual Interest Rate calculation method can be found here.
**Should the Lessee not fulfill his/her obligations timely, penalty will be imposed in respect of the overdue amount to the tune of 0.13 % per day and the information on the client will be recorded in the credit register, besides, pursuant to the lease contract, the Lessee will be obliged to return the lease property to “ACBA Leasing” CO CJSC. Meanwhile, “ACBA Leasing” CO CJSC will be entitled to demand complete fulfillment of lease contract obligations.
Detailed information on penalties can be found here.
LAST UPDATE: 06.05.2019